I hate when I don't hear from you
I'm sick when I do
I'm calm after we talk
Then I wait impatiently for another hit from you
You're my bad habit
I can't get you off my mind
You're my bad habit
I just want you to be all mine
Lurking in shadows and peeking around corners
This bad habit pulls me in the pit of my stomach
I try to fight the urge
I try to ignore the feeling
But this bad habit is about to make me splurge
Into all that's bad and wrong about this love
Like running your finger over a dusty table with a white glove
This can't be wrong because it feels so right
This bad habit is causing me to have restless nights....
You're my bad habit
I don't want a.a.
I don't want a cure
I just want to indulge in you with a heart so pure.....
You're my bad habit.....
©Alicia Shepard 2012
No comments:
Post a Comment